Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: I mean really

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, we should turn that censoring thing off now. I'll do it in a sec. I don't know who did it, but these particular green and red colors aren't really hurting my eyes. Maybe I should redo the BonBon board like this. I think I made that one too dark. Kinda depressing really.

    I think there should be some EU sponsored exchange program for citizens of the US. And vice versa. So we could all see how much our countries are the same. I've seen a few countries now, and I always get a little depressed about that sameness. I want to see a Frenchman drinking wine and laughing snootily. I want to see Germans drinking beer at lunch and wearing tiroler hats. Stuff like that. It's charming.

    Actually, I think I'll wear clogs today.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want some clogs!!! I would love to travel Europe...Wouldn't mind Australia either...Asia possibly but not so much.

    BTW I did the colors and I'm glad the aren't cuasing you too much distress [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah! Australia! I'll be all like, my blaming wallabies are throwing shrimp on the barbie, and stuff...

    It's high on my list of things to do, places to go, and people to do.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My sister-in-law invited me to go to Austria with her next year sometime...I am jumping on that invite...I've never been to Europe..I want some German beer...I hear its good...mum aka pitz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •